Friday, July 11, 2014

Another Work in Progress

Yes, I'm a great one for starting books.

Despite the fact that I already have three works in progress, I started a fourth and also am working on a story for a cyberfunk anthology. The new book has a short story to whet your whistle, so when I'm ready to publish the story I started last night, you'll have a free sample to download, and then a whole new book that kicks off the crime noir meets urban fantasy series.

When I get it done.

Meanwhile, I still have a Native American urban fantasy/fantasy series,  a dystopian end-of-the-world as we know it Christian science fiction, and a steamfunk set in California that I'm working on. Inch by agonizing inch.

AND three websites to maintain: Alien Star Books, New Bridges, and The Griffith Girls

AND, I'm still writing non-fiction articles for money. So, since I still have to pay for hockey, I'd best get myself back to work on the money part of the equation...

Yeah, I did buy a Megamillions ticket for tonight. LOL, but I'm not holding my breath...

No comments: