Sunday, February 3, 2008

Think Before You Drink

Alrighty then!

It's a windy day here in West Sacramento. At least it's not raining.

I have a few things to take care of around the house, pop the chicken in the oven so it's ready to go to my buddy's house. No big party, just some friends kicking it while we watch the game. None of our teams made it, so we have a hard choice.

I think I'll root for NY.

No alcohol for me though. I have to drive home and even though it's only about 10-15 miles, I just can't afford the problems that a DUI would cause. Thousands of dollars in fines, lawyer fees, insurance costs, DUI classes, and losing my drivers license. And I'm a commuter, so it would RUIN my life.

No, no. If I decide to have a drink, it'll be after the game, after I get home, when I'm chilling before bed.

My friends out there in cyber space, think before you drink!

A few brews just aren't worth the time, money, jail and just plain hassle you'll go through.

Think before you drink.

Please.

No comments: