Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Love Craigslist

Oh man, I LOVE Craigslist!

You've never heard of www.craigslist.org? Oh my goodness!

Free online classifieds, forums, community.

Yes, like any internet forum or website, there are people acting like fools (we call them trolls). But I just love CL!

For example, I had Tuesday off and I was FLAT broke.

But I had some things listed for sale on CL. Yes, it took some time, I'd listed these items on Friday. I got e-mails, then phone calls, had to coordinate buyers and hope that they wouldn't flake on me.

But let's just say, I sold enough stuff to make it worth hanging around the house on my day off -- well, at least until the kids got home. But I did still have a couple of nickels left even after they got through with me!

Man, I LOVE Craigslist!

No comments: