Sunday, August 9, 2009

I Have Been Neglecting My Blogging

Well, I have been kinda busy.

I started writing articles for www.eHow.com and I've been having a LOT of fun with it.

Ever since my job eliminated one of my newsletters, it's just really been an exercise in creative frustration. That was the one that I got to really cut loose and tell people how to run their lives.

Sigh, yes, more budget cut stuff.

So what have I been doing?

Let's see. What have me and mine been doing?
  • Went to Oregon
  • Went to Pasadena for American Idol
  • Teaching a teen to drive
  • "Sacramento Has Talent" competition (Tommy T's on Tuesday nights!)
  • State Fair talent show auditions
  • Working on my shed project again
  • Still selling stuff on www.craigslist.org
  • Tried to get my bookshelves in the living room organized
  • Growing tomatoes and pumpkins mostly -- LOL, they're ALL volunteers, I didn't plant them, they just came up from last year's dropped fruits and the Halloween pumpkins
  • Working on the upcoming Stand Down
  • Just working and working

I'll try to do better on my blogging...

No comments: