Sunday, March 8, 2009

The New Darkover Books

Wow!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

I just finished reading Exile's Song, The Shadow Matrix, Traitor's Sun and The Alton Gift. (I told you I'm a voracious reader!)

I am extremely impressed with the new Darkover books. I'm especially looking forward to reading more Darkover stories by Deborah J. Ross. Excellent reading, right in Marion Zimmer Bradley's style!

I don't have all of the Darkover books, and I'm still not sure how many I lost in that plumbing disaster a while back. I still have boxes of books to put away. Sigh, there's only so many hours in a day and I have a lot of books, a lot of stuff.

I highly recommend these additions to the Darkover series. I am going to have to take some time and buy the other books by Ross. Plus, of course, try to finish arranging my massive library so I know what I'm missing so I can fill in the blanks.

Marion Zimmer Bradley (1930-1999)

Link:
http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/b/marion-zimmer-bradley/

No comments: