Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm A Hockey Mom Too!!

My son plays roller hockey on inline skates, but other than that, the game is very similar to ice hockey.

In fact, he plays a little ice hockey in the summer when he stays in Oregon with Grandma and Grandpa. When I retire, in hopefully four years, we're going to move up there so he can play ice hockey in high school. He wants to live within walking distance of the rink. LOL, he even suggested that I should try to get a job at the rink!!

Anyway, I don't have much time this morning. I have to get ready to go to the rink. Then, after hockey, I'll rush home and get ready to go back to the rink for the fundraiser tonight.

I have a busy life.

It's going to get busier, I have a LOT of writing and painting to do over the next couple of months. Plus I'm building a shed in the backyard and then enclosing my back patio, all on the no budget method.

Have to run, too much to do today!!

See you tomorrow!

No comments: