Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Friend Published An eBook!

My fellow hockey parent has published an eBook.

I really thought I should share his information and website because he has 15 years of experience in the field -- executive recruitment.

Yes, he's one of those guys that got your boss that great job with awesome pay!

Anyway, he decided to write an eBook and share his expertise with us. With his tips, your resume will stand out from the crowd, you'll shine at your interview, and you'll know exactly what to say to the dreaded question, "Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses." (ARGGHHHHH -- actually, mine are the same, I'm articulate, strong, strong-willed, tenatious, and stubborn. Good when you have to bull on through a project. Not so good when the boss is wrong and I know I'm right... LOL!)

Insider Interview Secrets by Steve Schwartz http://www.insiderinterviewsecrets.com/ -- check it out!

No comments: